Monday, October 27, 2008

My Little Hairdresser

So I have a little story to tell you about Sienna. Ok, so I was coloring Auntie Cara's hair and was too lazy to clean up. (for those of you who don't know, Sienna is quite the little hairdresser and can see her following in mommy's footsteps) So, I was upstairs doing something and noticed that it was way too quiet and had been for a while. So, I started to panick and went downstairs to see Sienna sitting down on the couch holding the bowl of color that I had used a couple of hours before on Cara. She looked at me and told me, "I'm done mom!" My heart dropped to my stomache thinking that she had gotten color all over my couch and carpet. The next thing I notice was that she had perfectly place color on top of her head. My stomache hurt so much worse knowing that she has ruined her beautiful hair. So, I rushed her upstairs to get her in the bath and wash her hair out before it did anymore damamge then necessary. (So, that is the reason why I failed to get a picture of it and I am so bummed that I didn't) Luckily I was able to wash it before any damage was done. Now I have learned my lesson about leaving things out for her to play with.

No comments:

Welcome to "The Chunk Meister" Page

There are lots of fun pictures to see and stories to read. For those of you who have not yet seen this, just start from the bottom and work your way up. The bottom of the page is the beginning of Sienna's life!

Picture History

About Me

I love being a mom know matter how hard it is sometimes. Diego is the most amazing husband and father. I will tell him, "Keep up with what you are doing by helping me and all, and maybe you might get those 6 kids you have been begging me for." So by that, he has made the experience of having 2 kids awesome!!!